AGCO Universal MEG Antifreeze – Blue 5L
£14.95 (Exc. Tax)
Universal Antifreeze will protect all engines from frost damage right down to –34oC and ice damage
down to –50oC (at 50% of total coolant volume). It also provides outstanding protection against rust and
corrosion for all parts of the cooling system and is therefore recommended for all year round use. This
Ethylene Glycol based antifreeze, which meets the technical requirements of BS6580:1992 is designed
to meet the demands of modern engines and their cooling systems. Universal Antifreeze provides the
following outstanding advantages over other types of antifreeze.
It does not allow rust or corrosion to take place with cast iron, aluminium, copper alloys, solder, or
any other metals found in the engine cooling system and therefore prolongs the life of the block,
cylinder liners, radiator, pump and heater system.
• Unlike some antifreeze, Universal Anti-freeze does not form sediment, precipitate additives or form
gels and actually prevents premature radiator blocking.
• It has no adverse effects on rubber hoses or gasket materials and will not cause leaks.
• No need to drain at the end of the season, Universal Anti-freeze lasts up to two years in service,
when a 50% solution is maintained.
• This antifreeze does not form harmful foam inside the system.
• Compatible with all good quality ethylene glycol antifreezes.