Job Location: Holmes Chapel
Are you an individual who prides themselves on their work? Who is organised to the letter and has intense attention to detail? RVW Pugh Ltd is looking for an enthusiastic member to join the ever growing team on our mission to give the customers the best experience from start to finish.
RVW Pugh Ltd is an Agricultural Machinery dealer is selling AGCO products along with other franchises, established in 1978 this family run business has vastly expanded over three depots.
- Cleaning used and new tractors ready for sale including paintwork, minor body repairs
- Wash & polish tractors and machines ready for delivery
- Wash off tractors & machines ready for repair
- Helping with pre delivery inspection (p.d.i.) of tractors and machinery.
- Helping with stock check, control and counting.
- Unloading and accepting deliveries of tractors, machinery and general goods etc. Checking for any damage, quantities and thereafter taking the responsibility for signing delivery notes (making sure both sales office and workshop office have copies when dealing with whole goods).
- Parking the tractors and arranging machinery/goods in the yard – liaising with the Workshop Manager.
- Assisting in identification of whole goods – liaising with the Workshop Manager. (To make sure all whole goods are identifiable).
- Assisting our lorry driver or other employees along with customers to load/unload goods etc.
- Responsible for general maintenance duties and keeping the yard area clean and tidy, i.e. sweeping and removal of any leaves and rubbish, cutting the grass etc. Keeping the wash bay swept and tidy.
- Some collection and delivery of parts, materials, machines, personnel, to and from customers and sites etc.
- Responsible for removal of workshop rubbish as and when necessary and disposal of.
- Any other duties that may arise throughout the working week in the stores or yard area to achieve an efficient and profitable operation.
- This a vary varied and diverse job therefore one that requires self-motivation, self-discipline and a willingness to work within and develop our existing team to the long term benefit of the business.
Staff: Work closely with the Workshop, Parts department and MD
Supervision: Supervised by Workshop & Parts Management
Conditions: Based at the Holmes Chapel depot, however some deliveries may be required. Full driving license would be essential. At times may be required to perform duties outside of this job description in order to ensure the maintenance of a high level of service to our customers.
Job Type: Full-time
Call John Oswell for further details on 01477 533560 or email email@example.com