We are looking for an enthusiastic individual that’s looking to improve their Ag-Engineering skills to join us at our head office in Churchstoke, mid-wales to assist in the repair and maintenance of agricultural machinery, both on-site and on-farm, as instructed by your workshop management. You might have been working on a heavy plant or platform machines, or been a tractor driver or mechanic, this could be something for you! RVW Pugh Ltd is an Agricultural Machinery dealer selling AGCO products along with other franchises, a passion for Agricultural machinery and the industry is essential!
The job with include, but not limited to:
- The repair and maintenance of vehicles and machinery, to the highest standards and with a “right-first-time” attitude.
- The preparation of new and used vehicles and machinery for sale, in accordance with manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Use of specialist diagnostic equipment and techniques, utilising manufacturers’ systems such as EDT and SOURCE. You are also required to keep up to date with the latest “Service News/Bulletins” as published on AGCOnet.
- Completion of Job Cards, Time Sheets and work reports, as required by workshop management. Job cards should be written up in sufficient detail to justify all of your time spent on the repair. Time Sheets should be completed daily.
- On occasion you may be required to help and develop junior members of the workshop team.
- General housekeeping duties within the workshop environment, including return of special tools and warranty parts to their designated storage area. Cleanliness of working environment and work van/service vehicle. You should adhere to health and safety standards at all times.
- You may be required to demonstrate the use of/ and/or functions of, new or used machinery to our customers. Remember that you are representing RVW Pugh Ltd and your behaviour should remain professional at all times.
- Communication with workshop management. It is your responsibility to report any problems with repairs, potential safety issues or training requirements to your workshop management.
Key Performance Measures:
WIP (Work in Progress) – Job Cards should be completed and returned to workshop management as required. Outstanding Job Cards should be kept to a minimum.
Technical Ability – Quality of repair, aiming to achieve a consistent “Right-first-time” repair record.
Technical Ability – Speed / Efficiency of repair, being measured against manufacturers recommended repair times and/or Quotes/Timescales set by workshop management.
Directors, Business Manager, Service Manager
Closing Date: 1/3/2021