Click on thumbnail to enlarge.
Opico / Grain Dryer
Put you in control of your harvest whatever the weather.
Why get caught out by another wet harvest when OPICO's Grain Dryers have the solution.
Easy to install and relocate when necessary, OPICO Grain Dryers do not require vast expenditure on handling equipment. The Diesel Grain Dryers can dry up to 480 tons per day automatically, while the Gas Dryers can dry up to 168 tons, with minimal supervision. Using diesel or gas and with 3 phase or PTO drive OPICO dryers recirulate the grain constantly to dry thoroughly and evenly whilst imporving hectolitre weights and augmenting quality.
10 Good Reasons why to use recirculating batch dryer?
- Recirculating - Constant mixing for even drying.
- Augers - Polishes the grain, improving sample
- Grain Cleaner - Removes weed seeds and broken grains improving hectolitre weight
- Grain is Constantly Moving - Airflow through crop is better decreasing drying time
- Wet or Dry - Can handle and dry the very wettest of grain.
- Forced Drying and Cooling - YOU'RE in control, grain is ready to sell when YOU want.
- Self Contained - Minimal additional handling equipment required.
- Quiet - To reduce noise in sensitive areas.
- Resale Value - Being mobile OPICO Dryers retain a high resale value
- Flexibility - Can be adapted to fit into most drying systems
Why choose OPICO?
Minimise non drying time
Loading time and unloading time is dead time when using a dryer, OPICO dryers have high capacity loading augers, recirculating augers and unloading augers, reducing non drying time and increasing throughput.
Air flow through the grain
The more air you can blow through grain the more quickly grain will dry and cool, OPICO dryers have high capacity fans in relation to the size of the dryer which speeds up drying and cooling decreasing batch time and increasing throughput.
Heating the grain
Larger burners attain the drying temperatures more quickly and maintain more consistant drying temperature, decreasing drying time and increasing throughput.
Size of the drying zone
The size of the plenum chamber in a grain dryer dictates the amount of grain that is being dryed at any one time. The holding capacity of a grain dryer is irrelevant to the drying capacity, the larger the plenum area, the higher drying capacity. (See image)
Send an enquiry here if you would like more Information.